ounded more than 100 years ago, STV is a national, award-winning firm, professional services firm offering comprehensive solutions to assist clients throughout the entire project delivery process—from definition of need through design, construction, relocation and closeout. We provide these services on a variety of projects in major markets, including, Academic, Healthcare, High-Tech & R&D, Industrial, Laboratory & Life Science, Non-Profit and Municipal.
We currently have openings for Senior Project Managers. As part of a tight knit team focused on client satisfaction, quality work and proactive communication; you will be joining a forward-thinking and diverse organization that is helping design and build creative environments for the next generation. STV is also focused on making a difference in our employees’ lives by cultivating a culture of inclusion, career growth and a healthy and fun work/life balance.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage & support projects including the oversight of all phases of the work including site selection, pre-construction planning, budgeting, scheduling, and programming, A/E/C team.
· Planning & Pre-Construction
· Assist in site evaluation, recommendation and selection
· Establish project budgets and schedules
· Manage the design process through permitting
· Design & Construction
· Oversee design and construction activities and proactively mitigate challenges
· Manage budget and schedule and document progress and action items
· Manage payment requisitions and negotiate change orders
· Relocation & Closeout
· Conduct regular end-user move meetings and vendor team meetings
· Create move phasing and space assignment documents
· Post move punch list and closeout
· Preparation of project close-out documents including financial reporting and operational documents and manuals
· 4-year degree in building construction, engineering, architecture, facilities management or a related field
· Minimum of 10 years of project management experience.
· Exceptional technical and project management skills
· Ability to ensure that all project objectives are achieved
· Capability to manage competing demands on multiple client projects simultaneously
· Ability to prioritize and handle challenges on an independent basis
Total Rewards Package includes:
- Competitive Compensation – Competitive level of compensation and potential incentive programs to recognize our high-performance teams and individuals.
- Retirement Planning – A competitive 401k program including employer contributions of cash and stock (based on the employee contribution), and a discretionary annual contribution to the plan.
- Health & Wellness – STV’s programs include rich and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with current options for telehealth; and prescription, healthcare and dependent care FSAs, disability and company sponsored life insurance.
- Paid Time Off – STV’s PTO program will provide you with the balance between working and time for you and your family away from the office. Additionally, you would receive paid company holidays and two personal days to use at your discretion. The personal days provide employees with more flexibility and choice in observing holidays that are personally or culturally important.
- Professional Licenses & Societies – STV encourages employees to pursue professional licensure and to join professional societies by providing reimbursement for licensure (100% reimbursement upon passing) and membership costs.
- Educational Reimbursement – STV’s Continuing Education program is available to encourage employees to obtain a base of academic knowledge to support their professional development and growth. Reimbursement is up to the IRS allowable, per calendar year.
- Career & Personal Development – STV has developed a wide range of learning and development plans enhancing our employee's skills while bringing out the best in them.
Wellness and Work-Life Balance Support
- Family and Personal Life – We recognize balancing work with family or personal life can be difficult. STV supports our employees in accomplishing this with FMLA, and other time off options to accommodate family and life changes. We also offer an EAP that serves as a work life balance resource.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – We are committed to building a safe, happy and healthy community and we have many different programs in place to support this. STV’s Employee Assistance Program is available as a resource to our employees and their family members regarding work-life issues such as childcare, elder care, stress management, college planning, and smoking cessation, just as a few examples.
- Well-being – The well-being of our employees is our top priority. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. Our Health and Wellness at Work program, as well as our Employee Assistance Program, are just some of the thing’s programs in place to ensure our employees stay healthy in all areas of their lives.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.