Senior Project Manager-0041O3
creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Our Sr. Project Executive is responsible for achieving the project objectives. S/he is ultimately responsible for the success of the project which is primarily measured by financial performance (cost variance to budget) and customer satisfaction (NetPromoter Score). The Project Executive has a working knowledge of the technical and organizational environments in which the project deliverables are created and in which they will be used. The Project Executive is responsible for the oversight and management of Project Managers working under his/her domain. The Project Executive must be an excellent communicator at all levels within the project environment, be proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities, and be able to adapt to a dynamic and potentially geographically disbursed project environment.
What do you get to do in this position?
Responsible for meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments reflected in the Project Management Plan.
– Identifies and develops the necessary technical standard/documentation to assist in streamlining the supervision and installation of controls systems for customers
– Assists in the development of long-range strategic plans for sales
– Assists in the development of sales and support policies
– Assists in supporting and developing major customer accounts
– Assists in attainment of annual sales targets within the approved departmental expense budgets
– Project safety program administration
– Lead the project management team in developing and managing the Project Management Plan within the constraints established and approved by the Project Sponsor.
– Evaluates major sales opportunities and assist by providing project specifications, and sales support as required.
– Prepare and update project schedule and cost re-estimates
– Ensure project deliverables meets required scope and quality standards
– Report out project progress and issues
Implement and enforce change control over project scope, schedule, resources, and budget.
Collaborate with functional managers and/or organizational management to obtain adequate resources with appropriate skills to staff the project team.
– Manages resources by planning, scheduling, and forecasting manpower and resource requirements
– Interview, hire, train, mentor, evaluate, and when necessary, terminate project personnel or make related recommendation in accordance with company policies
Manage the timely resolution of issues, including the escalation of issues that are outside of the project team scope of responsibility.
Continually identify and proactively manage project risks & issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans up to closure.
Monitor the project and report the project status to the management on a regular basis.
Primary Location United States
Unposting Date Ongoing
Sales / Business Development
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.