Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D & B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. Were wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Project Manager will be responsible for creating, implementing, and overseeing projects that improve the customer lifecycle. Establishing clear objectives and aligning resources in accordance with the service model strategy. Collaborate internally and externally to define the service model strategy. The ability to influence across the organization to implement new processes/procedures, establishing the appropriate metrics, and reporting to measure success.
This person will be leading initiatives around design thinking and service design.
– Establish the programs and create / manage the project plans to execute against the service model for the customers post sales journey.
– Develop more efficient and effective operational practices in support of the service model that are cost effective and address customer satisfaction feedback. Ensure there are the appropriate processes and metrics that capture the information necessary to measure and track success.
– Work collaboratively with teams across the organization who are responsible for activities in the post sales journey to implement new processes and procedures.
– Coordinate with internal and external resources to define the service model for various stages of the customers post sales journey.
– Analyze customer activity, feedback, and other metrics to guide teams to make improvements to the customers post sales journey.
– Bachelors degree required.
Experience managing risk registers, communication plans, schedules overcoming obstacles, clarifying vision, solving how to get a plan together to resolve any issues
– 7+ years related experience in various business disciplines, customer experience, customer service, operations, sales, and customer implementation needed.
– Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis and supporting tools with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Demonstrated experience in project management.
– Superior oral and written communications requirement. Confident speaking to, and influencing, all levels with the organization, as well as customers.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to *****************************. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at ***************************************** and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @*******.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.