Send digital resume to: ************************************
Have you ever subscribed to a premium online service on your computer
or tablet? Perhaps to watch your favorite TV programs, films and
videos, listen to new music, or read the latest of your preferred
publications? If so, you already know Vindicia.
Vindicia keeps customers connected to the subscription services they
love and companies connected to the subscription revenues they need.
By bringing enterprise-class innovation to consumer-facing
subscription billing and commerce, we help digital companies acquire
more customers and keep them by making recurring payments seamless,
secure and easy.
Working at Vindicia is dynamic, fun and meaningful. We thrive on
innovation and teamwork. With continued business opportunities and
growth, Vindicia is looking for a project manager.
You are an expert project manager, as well versed in traditional
project management methodologies as you are in agile methods, and you
are skilled in transitioning customers from sales to installation.
You’ve been directing and leading large-scale SaaS on-boarding
projects for at least five years and you most likely have extensive
background as a project manager prior to that. You have also spent
time in a consulting role, honing your customer management skills.
You know what makes agile a successful development methodology and
you ve also met with success using more traditional delivery
methodologies. You understand where you shine, and how you help others
to achieve their goals. You have earned the admiration of your peers
and the project sponsor through your capable facilitation of project
objectives. You know when to call out issues, when to hold tight and
when to weigh in. You deliver results.
You also know that not every project is based on the latest
technologies and methodologies. Business results matter to you more
than technique, and you adapt your style to fit your clients needs.
Sometimes you are a pure scrum master, and other times you re a subtle
coach, helping others to improve their game without having to trample
on their vision. Rigid adherence to a methodology might feel
aesthetically pure, but it doesn t always fit with what the client is
capable of delivering. You can find the middle ground when needed, and
you guide the team with a combination of styles as needed.
* Consult with the customer and understand the key project
* Facilitate all aspects of project delivery across multiple clients
* Utilize the appropriate project methodology based on client
culture, project team capabilities, and delivery timeline
* Chair project kickoff meeting to set project scope and provide a
framework for how the project will be run
* Apply and customize project templates for each project to reflect
the chosen methodology for the given project
* Handle the creation of project artifacts
* Work with client s project team to track progress
* Engage Vindicia’s internal engineering team to minimize the
changes and impacts to our internal release schedule, then work
with the client to highlight risks, and drive consensus around
changes to schedule, sequence, and resources to mitigate the risk
* Provide written communication of project status to client
management team and to internal partners for each of the projects
you re working with
* Coordinate with Vindicia’s product team to define a useful but
realistic scope for client specific features, and help your
colleagues to understand the business value of the changes
* Established reciprocal relationships from the get-go and help the
team craft a delivery approach that both recognizes their internal
reporting requirements but also feeds the need of this creative
group to try new things and break down ineffective old
* Builds trust: Honor your word by doing what you say you are going
* Implementation/execution: Organize and manage multiple priorities
and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools
* Innovate: Introduce new ideas and processes that improve
performance and productivity
* Sove problems: Lead others in collaborative problem solving; act
as both a broker and consultant regarding resources; engage others
in problem solving without taking over
* Communicate effectively: Extract the key points from a discussion,
summarize them, and build consensus around ideas that may have
Desired skills and experience
* Consensus building
* Consultative approach with ability to lead customer decision
* 10+ years project management experience
* 5+ years experience in on-boarding customers to SaaS platforms
* Experience working with Agile methodologies or in an iterative
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Experience working on software development projects
* Experience working for internationally-based clientele
* Experience with subscription management and/or payment collection
* Bachelor s degree (Engineering, MIS, Computer Science preferred)
Vindicia and Amdocs are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran
status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
This role can be performed from a variety of locations. Occasional
travel (~25%) may be required, so access to an airport is important.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.