This position will be responsible for the development and visibility of scope, schedule, status, risks and document control for 365 Product Development projects within the Purchasing Team. This position will drive our Core Value to support Team Member excellence and happiness by making work more organized, consistent and measurable. This position will function as a project manager for new and evolving projects that will make a major impact at 365. This position will help drive the Purchasing Team and contribute to new methodologies that optimize how we work. This position will promote a One Team culture by creating alignment and preventing silo/duplicate work.
– Primary project manager for 365 Purchasing projects such as:
– Category Reviews
– New Store Openings
– Store Remodels
– Tool Development
– Pricing and other Strategic Initiatives
– Establish Project Management organization on 365 Purchasing Team including processes and structure
– Builds and maintains roadmaps for projects keeps milestones, deliverables and overall timelines updated.
– Tracks and manages up-to-date task status and surfaces risks via frequent conversations and relationship building with project team.
– Drives clarity and visibility to project performance across Team Members and Leadership; transmits the right level of detail and consistent message to audiences.
– Prepares and presents consistent updates to leadership regarding the status of key initiatives and progress
– Facilitates data-driven, customer-driven decision-making.
– Partners with third parties and teams across WFM to keep work aligned, foster collaboration and learnings, and actively works to prevent silo/duplicate work.
– Contributes to Purchasing Support that serves Purchasing, Operations, Data/Analytics, 3rd parties and other teams, including use of templates, tools, methodologies, historical information and metrics for project success.
– Networks with other business groups to identify gaps and synergies and suggest process and communication improvements.
– Develops clear and detailed business requirements, definition of done, lessons learned and documentation maintenance in concert with PMO.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Strong skills in project management with certifications preferred (PMP and/or ScrumMaster) or equivalent experience.
– Experience in the retail, ecommerce or supply chain industry.
– Consistently demonstrates follow-through with ability to execute and stay flexible in a fast-paced environment utilizing creative problem solving.
– Highly organized with proven ability to juggle multiple concurrent work streams while remaining solution oriented.
– Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a demonstrated ability to understand complex business processes and workflows.
– Highly proficient in all forms of verbal and written communication (English).
– Highly proficient in listening skills and questioning skills for clarification and understanding.
– Experience developing and managing documentation to high standards.
– Experience developing presentations and facilitating large meetings, workshops and focus groups.
– Proven negotiation and troubleshooting skills with a high attention to detail.
– Desire to work in alignment with other project managers to share learnings, empower each other and evolve the role of PMs at WFM and 365 by WFM.
– Highly proficient in forms of electronic project management and document conversion/development/deployment platforms and ********** include but not be limited to MS Office, LucidChart or Visio, SharePoint, Workfront and Adobe applications such as Acrobat.
– Experience reading financial reports, budget to actual spending and providing high level analysis.
– Ability to think and work independently as well as on a team.
– Can be trusted to handle confidential information and follow superior business acumen with that knowledge.
– 5-7 years of project management experience and accomplishments or equivalent experience.
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.