Are you a Project Manager who enjoys working in small teams, who learns quickly, is detail-oriented, organized, and most significantly, gets things done? Will you be highly flexible and react quickly to shifting priorities and demands, while communicating to the standard methodologies to avoid requirement changes? This role requires an individual with a technical acumen, familiar with leading and using agile methods and projects, with a strong desire to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment.
We are searching for a result-oriented Project Manager to join the PAR North America IT team and be on the front lines of developing solutions and products in the automotive remarketing industry. You are someone who can be handed critical projects and help craft future processes and best practices. We want you to play an integral role in a team responsible for the architecture, design, development, testing and delivery for our fast-growing business.
PAR North America is the leading nationwide provider of vehicle transition services including recovery management, skip tracing, remarketing and title services. PAR utilizes its agent network to provide unrivaled end-to-end solutions to 400+ clients. PAR is part of the Carmel Headquartered KAR group of companies that provides everything wholesale used car sellers and buyers might need, from salvage and used car auctions to a complete range of financial and logistical support.
This position will be located at:
PAR North America
7835 Woodland Dr #150
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Roles & Responsibilities
– Work with new and existing internal and external partners to develop project plans, timelines, and achievements regarding new software implementation and training.
– Dedicated work and risk ethic: leads risk in advance, identifying project critical paths, potential conflicts, and developing contingency plans.
– Demonstrates a high level of knowledge of Project Management practice and utilizes the best standards including following PAR IT development Methodology.
– Understand critical business processes and participate in Iterative/Agile development of solutions based on acceptance criteria and design. Enhance Agile Software development skills as PAR IT team is in the process of migrating to using Agile.
– Collaborate with partners to lead changes in project scope, and handle crises.
– Lead projects through multiple project phases: Planning, Development, Implementation, and Transfer with clear goals, tasks, and delegation throughout.
– Willingly accept coaching and mentoring from more expert resources and provide the same when working with entry level resources.
– Demonstrate a willing, can-do attitude by actively participating in teams, while also exhibiting effective communication skills with the management and the customers.
– Seek out new responsibilities and stretch opportunities while demonstrating creativity in identifying better means of accomplishing a job.
– Bachelors Degree preferred and three to five years minimum experience required as PM.
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Waterfall environment and certification in Agile Methodology (CSPO or CSM) or PMP.
– Experience in Analytics functions, and advanced user of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– Good knowledge of project management tools like Microsoft Project (or equivalent like: Slack, Project Insight, Smartsheet, Workfront etc.).
– Project experience in budgeting large scale ($1MM+) projects, and the ability to recognize budgeting shortfalls or excesses in advance.
– Forecasting skills to handle Capital and Operating budgets and make continuous adjustments throughout the fiscal year.
– Understanding in developing business cases that details Return-on-Investment (ROI) and after the software implementation, develop and lead adoption strategies to ensure ROI is achieved.
– Ability to translate ambiguous visions from End-Users into meaningful outputs.
– Dedication to quality, attention to detail, and continuous improvement.
– Strong oral and written interpersonal skills.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details and accuracy.
– Ability to communicate work to varying audiences and working with feedback.
– Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team.
– Microsoft Visio, Oracle Database (working knowledge) and SQL (working knowledge).
– Experience in creating SharePoint workflows a plus.
– Influence strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services that have direct impact on the business.
– Experience working with ITIL tool Service-Now (or equivalent like BMC Remedy, Samanage etc.).
– IBM Rational Suite (ClearCase and ClearQuest) or JIRA, GitHub.
– XML (working knowledge).
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.