Senior Project Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for Senior Project Manager to join our exciting and innovative business.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Reports to: Vice President Implementation
Based: Omaha, Nebraska or Phoenix, Arizona
Eckoh, a world leader in secure payment solutions, seeks a Senior Project Manager to join its growing team focused on the US market.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will have full accountability for multiple, large projects. Reporting to the Vice President, Implementation , you will be responsible for managing the entire project lifecycle including; defining the project scope, deliverables, schedules, budgets, task list, requirements gathering, project planning, resource management and successful execution.
You will also provide diligent internal reports on project status and revenue tracking, facilitate the setting of technical, functional and business requirements and develop detailed project plans. Your contribution to the Company’s direction and expansion will be key, by providing input from customers and trends observed in customer projects.
Technically, you will have at least 5 years’ experience managing large technical/software projects and will possess sound working knowledge of successful business practices. You will be highly analytical and have a good track record of estimating budgets and delivery within agreed timescales. It is expected you will be a Prince2 practitioner, or have equivalent experience, and will ideally have some experience in either of, or both, the telephony or secure payment technologies. You will also be highly skilled in the use of project planning tools such as Microsoft Project or similar tools.
On a personal level, you will pursue excellence in all aspects of business, be highly organized and possess strong communication skills in your ability to liaise affectively with key stakeholders, across various functions and organizations. You will be a strong relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long term business relationships and a team player supporting colleagues in achieving outstanding results for the team.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer a competitive salary and professional development coupled with an engaging working environment.
Full accountability for planning, successful execution and delivery of multiple and complex projects.
– Project management of multiple large projects.
– Full accountability for entire project lifecycle including; defining project scope, deliverables, schedules, budgets, tasks list, requirements gathering, project planning and execution.
– Establish and maintain smooth communication and a solid and productive relationship with the customer through regular reporting, meeting and follow-up.
– Provide diligent internal reports on project status and revenue tracking.
– Facilitating setting of technical, functional and business requirements.
– Develop detailed project plans.
– Identify, escalate and resolve any issues.
– Communicating project status with key stakeholders.
– Minimize exposure and risk across multiple projects.
– Contribute to company direction by providing input from customers and trends observed in customer projects.
– Post project analysis of service and project performance.
– Supporting the sales team where required.
– Pursues excellence in all aspects of business.
– Supports colleagues in achieving outstanding results.
– Evidence of managing the full life cycle of complex service delivery projects.
– Proven skills in working directly with customers at all levels.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate affectively at all levels and across functions and organizations.
– Strong relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long term business relationships.
– Excellent proven problem-solving and analytical skills.
– Demonstrates self-motivation and ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision.
– The ability and willingness to handle period peak demands.
– Customer service skills essential.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– At least 5 years’ experience managing large technical/software projects.
– A deep understanding and working knowledge of successful business practices.
– Experience within a technology environment and software delivery
– A good track record at estimating budgets and delivery within agreed timescales.
– Experience with secure payments or related technologies (desirable).
– Prince2 practitioner or equivalent.
– Skilled in the use of project planning tools such as Microsoft Project or similar tools.
– Experience in process improvement methods, and business re-engineering.
A background check is required. Some travel is expected to support customers.
Eckoh is a leading provider of payment solutions across voice, web and mobile channels. We are a PCI DSS Level One accredited Service Provider, currently processing over $1bn in card payments annually. Eckoh’s solutions enable payments transactions and enquiries to be processed without exposing sensitive cardholder data to our clients’ employees. This significantly reduces our clients’ liabilities without impacting customer service. First Name Required
Upload your CV Required
Covering Letter Required
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.