Five Star Senior Living’s corporate headquarters are located in Newton, Massachusetts. Just 20 minutes outside of downtown Boston, the building features easy access to public transportation and the Massachusetts Turnpike.
Five Star Senior Living seeks individuals who believe in our core values of putting people first, minding the business, working to be our best, acting with integrity, and listening – then acting decisively. Each and every role within Five Star is important to the success
Five Star Senior Living seeks individuals who believe in our core values of putting people first, minding the business, working to be our best, acting with integrity, and listening – then acting decisively. Each and every role within Five Star is important to the success of our business goal to enhance the lifestyle of seniors. We are seeking a Senior Project Manager. If you possess these core values, we would like to hear from you!
– Work with PMO Director to continuously improve project management toolkits and methodologies.
– Drive partnership and collaboration with the business functional areas in terms of defining systems/project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirements, timing deliverables and funding.
– Consult with management and review project proposals to determine goals, time frames, budgetary requirements, process and procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allocation of resources.
– Effectively drive the requirements definition process, working closely with the business owner and/or a business analyst.
– Provide leadership and direction to the project teams by developing project plans specifying goals, strategy, dependencies, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources while driving accountability to project team members.
– Direct and coordinate activities of project resources to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
– Maintain and manage project budgets and track project-related costs and expenditures.
– Track project schedules and manage risks and issues as required.
– Prepare project status reports and keep the team and management informed of project status and related issues, escalating as necessary.
– Coordinate vendor activities by monitoring and tracking vendor deliverables and commitments where relevant.
– Manage scope and the change request process, coordinating decision process of scope and budgetary impact of changes from original specifications.
– Coordinate testing and Quality Assurance processes and ensure traceability to original requirements.
– Six or more years of IT project management experience; with 5+ years in IT.
– Experience taking project from conception to production managing all aspects of solution delivery including; requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management and change control.
– Must possess a can-do attitude and willingness to do what it takes to deliver projects on time and within budget. Persistent follow up to make sure project diligence is achieved is necessary.
– Excellent facilitation, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to all functional groups; the ability to translate technical requirements and issues into appropriate context.
– Demonstrated experience managing vendors to assist in or solely drive project delivery.
– Excellent analytical skills, flexibility, ability to plan and organize, responsiveness, creativity.
– Experience utilizing a structured project management methodology and formal tools/approaches.
– Experience with recognized project management and collaboration tools including MS Project and SharePoint.
– Knowledge and experience in high performance technical environments. Demonstrated ability to perform in demanding multi-tasking environment.
– Ability to manage independently in a dynamic environment with rapid development cycles, multifunctional teams and tight project timeframes.
– Bachelor’s degree in IT, business or related field.
– Healthcare experience a plus.
– PMI Certification a plus.
– Limited travel may be required.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.