Schneider Electriccreates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:*****************************
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Coordinates and monitors customer facing technical projects from initiation through delivery, ensuring that projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and most importantly high customer satisfaction. This position includes project planning, resource allocation, estimating, execution, implementation and support. The individual will work closely with the customer, contractor, and internal resources to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of solutions deployed in support of project goals and objectives.
What do you get to do in this position?
– Works closely with internal and external stakeholders, and customers in overseeing and coordinating project priorities, scope, resource requirements, and timing of deliverables
– Assists management with evaluation and development of a project plan and participates in the planning and formulation of design alternatives and solutions
– Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members and key stakeholders
– Remains aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks
– Prepares reports on project progress and problems
– Ensures projects are completed per corporate and customer plan
This job might be for you if:
– A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, combined with 5+ years of relevant project management work experience
– Experience with both EPMS and BMS project management is desired.
– Preferred location: Northern Virginia (Ashburn, VA area).
– Computer proficiency in MS Project, Office and Visio
– Knowledge of contract documents and ability to clearly understand specifications
– Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements
– Ability to work and contribute as an effective team player in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
– Developed interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers of various technical abilities, including experience working with contractors, consultants, and sales staff as required.
– Ability to self-manage, multi-task and learn new skills quickly
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 004QBD
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~25 billion in FY2016, our 160,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Contact Info
– Ashburn, VA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.