Welcome to Pervenio Search where you will find careers that offer the right fit for you.
Pervenio provides recruitment solutions for leading companies throughout North America. Our opportunities give you the ability to build upon your skills, pursue new career paths, and grow within a wide variety of fields.
Sr. Project Manager – Curtain Wall Commercial Construction
Location: Minneapolis – Saint Paul
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned construction projects. Our PM will effectively cultivate good team and group dynamics, demonstrate the technical and practical expertise for successful project completion, and display an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
They have an aptitude for unique problem solving and the capacity to develop solutions that are beneficial to all team members. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Evaluates project scope and completes proposals, costs and budgets with accuracy. Develops projects to assure profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute plan to take project from submittals to close out.
- Maintain digital and paper job files in logical manner in accordance with company standards
- Prepare schedule of values and manage project budget.
- Prepare all submittals, RFI and change order requests in timely manner to ensure no delay to project.
- Ensure accurate and complete project documentation using internal project management software suite.
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of construction experience in curtain wall commercial construction projects
- The ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Must be an effective communicator with vendors, subcontractors, owners and co-workers
Client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits that include health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, matching 401(k), paid vacation,
If you are a focused and energetic professional apply today. Please be assured that the relationship between us and you will be based upon mutual respect and confidentiality. Need more information? Call us today at 877-388-9544.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.