At Gilbane we’re building more than buildings, we’re helping create schools, hospitals, laboratories and other facilities across the United States and throughout the world that will be helping people live better for decades to come. As a fifth generation family business we’ve built the best team in the industry with a culture of caring that treats every one of our employees as a trusted member of the Gilbane family. We also invest in our employees’ education and have built Gilbane University into the top training organization in the construction industry. If you have the desire to make a real difference in people’s lives and become part of a growing organization that treats you like member of the family – you will feel right at home at Gilbane.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a construction-management project; as well as mentoring multiple Project Managers and Engineers.
SeniorProject Manager typical responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
– Direct and supervise work of project administration, project superintendents, and engineers to establish operational priorities
– Produce all elements of project execution plan and implement
– Provide jobsite leadership in the area of safety and quality
– Maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.
– BS OR MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
– 10-15 years in the lead role on projects valued at $50-100 million or larger
– Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
– Strong technical and communication skills are critical
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Knowledge of Prolog, Microsoft Office (preferred)
Excellent total compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits, generous profit-sharing/401k plan, as well as technical and management training programs.
Gilbane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Gilbane has an unwavering focus on safety, the environment and caring about everyone involved in our work.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Gilbane is not accepting unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters at this time.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.