Senior Python Developer
– About Us
– Inside Luxoft
– Training & Communities
– Relocation Program
– Social Responsibility
– Discover Us
– Referral Program
– Recruitment Process
– Job Opportunities
– Students & Grads
has been added to your jobs
my jobs (0)
– Careers Area
Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Line of Business:
Senior Python Developer
This role provides engineering and implementation experience for a client in the Energy Internet applications space. You will be part of a distributed development team, working daily with the customer to implement new solutions and refine current ones. We’re looking for people excited about the prospect of helping clients achieve exciting technical applications!
– Write and test code.
– Ask questions, provide answers, and fully participate as a scrum team member.
– Operate as part of an Agile scrum team, including all ceremonies and functions of the team.
– Participate in the development of the technical strategy and help to ensure that the systems and applications developed meet or exceed the business objectives.
– Assist Engineering Management and the client in design/development definitions and planning.
– Work independently on tasks.
– Work cooperatively with the team on priorities and coordination.
– Demonstrate software and applications to the client.
– Develop, implement, and maintain new software code.
– Actively participate in all scrum ceremonies.
– Communicate with internal/external groups during all phases of the project.
– Work closely with Project Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
– Collaborate with team members on design and implementation. Must be a team player
– Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
– Proven experience in documenting technical designs using UML or equivalent.
Required Technical Skills
– 5 years Python programming skills at an advanced level
– 2 years cloud development experience with including delivering cloud native solutions (AWS/Azure)
-Experience with global software delivery models using agile and non-agile software methodologies
– Demonstrable knowledge of high availability implementations using cloud database and streaming technologies.
– Experience in the application of automated testing, continuous integration and deployment.
– Exposure to Cloud design and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) projects
– Demonstrable experience in an agile environment as part of a distributed team and client.
– Demonstrable ability to scope/estimate work effort and develop appropriate architecture/design artifacts.
– Proven ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
– Experience with Apache Hadoop, Hive, or Cloudera
– Experience with no-SQL database technologies.
– Experience with IoT and streaming technologies
– Experience with DevOps technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
– Prior consulting experience is a plus
– One or more professional level certifications in cloud architecture and/or design.
– Knowledge of or experience with current trends in the Energy sector or similar industries, particularly with distributed Energy Resource Management Systems (DERMS) or Demand Response Optimization and Management Systems (DROMS)
– Ability to travel
– English: Advanced/Fluent
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details:
See more details
ADD TO MY JOBS
RECOMMEND A FRIEND
Check us out on:
back to the top
Let us know your thoughts
How would you rate your experience?*
Please select the category that best describes you*
-Looking for a jobSearching for information about LuxoftLooking for relocation possibilitiesRecommending a friendRecommended by a friend
Please share your comments*
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.