Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
(No Sponsorships, W2 Only)
Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining quality assurance systems and activities. Defines and specifies the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of company products. Participates in the reviewing of engineering designs to contribute quality assurance requirements and considerations. Assists product support areas in gathering and analyzing data.
Track test progress and results in test management tools like QMetry, HP-ALM & Jira
Facilitates troubleshooting and solves problems.
Report and investigate project issues with quality engineers, developers, product management, technical project management and technical support specialists
Team interactions will be required both in the US and overseas. Operate under general supervision and report to the Software Quality Engineering Manager.
Analyzes and ensures requirements/User Story acceptance criteria are acceptable for test case creation.
Contributes to the development of other team members through training and knowledge-share.
Supports Production and Pre-Production testing to validate core infrastructure and partner application changes
Other tasks as assigned
Ideal candidate has:
– Knowledge of mathematical concepts and structure,
– Experience in the area of Machine Learning
– Experience with Python 3.6
– Experience running code under Python profiler and identifying bottlenecks
– Experience with REST concepts like HTTP methods, JSON, Resources
– Ability to make all automation scripts work across multiple test environments
– Working closely with the Software research and development team.
– Advance computing development lab
The Sr Software Quality Engineer (SQE) performs complex testing tasks requiring planning, scheduling, and testing to assure that developed products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards.
– Knowledgeable in QE Practices with strong troubleshooting skills. Domain knowledge in Ed-Tech
– Has demonstrated planning and resource scheduling skills.
– Formulate test plans including systems analysis, risk analysis, dependency analysis, writing and plotting test strategies, and report defects (pre/post- production). Strong skills in white-box testing, paired programming and implementing testing strategies covering functional, performance, negative and user experience.
– Experience with automated tools for validating correctness of RESTful services
– Experience load-testing RESTful services to measure capacity using automated tools (Define, execute and assess test results using load frameworks to identify breaking point)
– Strong skills in Python, Selenium, and API tools. Familiar with mobile testing methods and tools.
– Experienced implementing highly complex Manual and Automation Testing strategies, including Web Services and U/I tools.
– Team player able to work closely with others, yet independently drive initiatives as needed, with strong communication skills and team interactions with ability to disseminate technical information to team members.
– Experience writing and executing unit tests using Python’s pytest framework, including focus on code coverage assessment and recommending improvements.
– Ability to clearly document issues including expected behavior, actual behavior, and other details about the failure.
– Ability to read and understand log files that contain HTTP request information and Python stack traces to find out where in the code base the error originated from.
Minimum Education Requirement:
Bachelor in Computer Science, Math or other Engineering degree.
Job ID: 74744
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Navigating the job search in the Healthcare industry to find the right opportunity for you can be a challenge. At Medix, we are passionate about positively impacting your job search by thoroughly understanding your skills, aptitudes and aspirations while ensuring you are matched to a Healthcare opportunity that fits your goals. Medix’s Healthcare division is your trusted partner who cares about your success and is committed to finding your perfect position based on your strengths and ambitions. Contact Info
– Centennial, CO
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.