– Company: Procom
– Base Pay: N/A
– Other Pay: N/A
– Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
– Industry: Other Great Industries
– Manage Others: Not Specified
– Job Type: Information Technology
– Required Education: Not Specified
– Required Experience: Not Specified
– Required Travel: Not Specified
– Relocation Covered: Not Specified
– Reference ID: ******
– Location: CA-ONTARIO-Ottawa
– Contact: Not Available
– Phone: Not Available
– Email: Send Email Now
– Fax: Not Available
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Procom is looking for a Senior QA Engineer for one of our clients. As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer your are responsible for the creation, execution and documentation of all test plans for all product releases. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
What is the role?
– Define a test strategy and provide technical guidance in driving quality in new feature development in partnership with Business Stakeholders & Developers.
– Monitor all business and functional requirements and incorporate all testing requirements into relevant test plans.
– Coordinate with product development engineers to design and implement all test plans and analyze all functional and non-functional requirements.
– Review all product changes and coordinate with developers to provide efficient feedback and partner with the development teams to implement all manual or automated test cases.
– Authoring and maintaining automated build/test/regression suites which will be required prior to each release.
What do you need to succeed?
– Bachelor’s Degree coupled with experience testing back end applications and batch processing applications
– Extensive experience Writing Test Plans and Strategies and creating Manual Test Cases.
– Experience with one of the following Java EE Application Servers: Websphere, WebLogic or JBoss/Wildfly.
– Testing both with and without a GUI (RESTful API, Web services, etc).
– Issue tracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla, etc.).
Nice to haves
– Solid experience developing Automation Frameworks and writing Automation scripts using TestNG and Junit.
– Hands on experience using Web Services testing (SoapUI, WebInject etc.).
– Experience testing banking and financial services applications.
– Database testing of Oracle, SQL Server etc. and in writing SQL statements.
– Strong knowledge of Source Code Repositories (BitBucket, Github, etc).
– Energetic and able to work well with others in a client-focused, innovative and cross-functional agile environment
For 35 years, Procom has been pushing the envelope in North American IT staffing solutions. Driven by a senior management team of seasoned recruitment professionals, we have offices in 14 locations in the US and Canada and service all major IT markets.
When we started out in 1978, tech jobs were just being integrated into the workplace. We have been a part of shaping the landscape of IT in Canada ever since, placing IT consultants in major businesses in all sectors, including banking, telecommunications, and retail.
Through all the peaks and valleys of the IT industry, we have consistently done one thing: helping IT professionals discover the next chapter in their career.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.