Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineers are responsible for the testing and verification of software systems. QA Engineers utilize a combination of functional testing methods, automated testing tools and load testing tools. Typically responsible for writing test cases that ensure compliance with acceptance criteria developed during sprint planning. Are typically embedded with development teams. Ensures adequate product testing prior to each release. Responsible for tracking bugs and retesting as bugs are fixed.
The Sr. Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer will be responsible for verifying and ensuring the health, stability and overall quality of business systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensures that products conform to business requirements/company policies, software quality standards, and established procedures
* Develops automated regression test suites using automated testing tools
* Confirms that testable systems are specified, designed and implemented
* Designs, documents and implements procedures and techniques that are consistent with departmental SQA Methodology for analyzing, testing, and evaluating the risk (software & business), accuracy, completeness, internal integrity/consistency, testability and overall quality of business systems and SDLC processes
* Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
* Recommends and assists in corrective actions taken at all stages of product life
* Submits and tracks production (maintenance) and release issues in their respective systems
* BS degree in information systems, computer science, or related field.
* 5+ years industry experience as a software quality assurance test engineer
* An understanding of quality assurance test methodologies, deliverables, processes, strategies, metrics, techniques and the software development life cycle (SDLC) is critical.
* Hands on experience in building automation and scripts using selenium and good understanding of automation testing strategies and tools.
* Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
* Experience testing mission-critical relational database applications and web-based enterprise systems
* Experience reporting, regressing and reproducing software problems.
* Strong working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases with relational databases (administration and T-SQL)
* Proven capacity to effectively interface with dynamic development teams
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS.
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task and proactive.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing – provided by Dice
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
on Company Website
Job ID: R17163
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ CSGP) is commercial real estate’s leading provider of information, analytic and marketing services. Founded in 1987, CoStar is the primary provider of websites for commercial real estate information, analytics and marketing services. The company conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. Contact Info
– 501 South 5th Street
Richmond, VA 23219
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.