Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You will be part of a highly skilled Salesforce commerce cloud capability group, working for clients across various industry verticals, to develop high-end commerce solutions, involving configuration and customization. You should have decent verbal and communication qualities and be able to present and communicate technical designs and solutions to peers. You should interact clearly with clients and the on-shore and off-shore project teams.
- Implements Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of SFCC (Salesforce commerce cloud) to meet expected quality standards
- Participates in Agile sprints and design, develop, test and implement changes as defined by business requirements
Your Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 Years with 1+ years of implementing commerce application with SFCC in last 2 years
- Implement proofs of concept to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios and identify customizations needed to SFCC platform for meeting client requirements
- Integrate commerce cloud with 3rd party/backend systems leveraging link cartridge/OCAPI/custom services while ensuring scalability, performance and coding guidelines
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems during implementation and support phases in a timely manner
- Help team/client with Business Manager Configuration and administration
- Create reusable cartridge/components
- Implement build and release management using CI/CD strategies (leveraging tools like Jenkins and DevOps practices), implement Mocha/Chai unit and functional test cases in order to reduce costs while ensuring quality.
- We work on innovative solutions for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- We offer a market competitive salary, incredible benefits, ongoing training and mentorship!
- We have unlimited PTO, 16 paid holidays, paid certifications, a supportive team and a passion for what we do! COME JOIN US!
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.