MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
The Salesforce team is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be part of a team at MathWorks responsible for delivering a world-class CRM solution. In your role, you will ensure that the overall Salesforce solution at MathWorks optimizes our investment, balancing business needs with technical complexity. Your role will span all aspects of the software development lifecycle and include working as part of the development team alongside our business, and user experience teams. This is a highly collaborative environment where every individual’s input is valued. To be part of our close-knit agile team, you should bring technical skill, a passion for learning, dedication, a team spirit, and lots of good humor!
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Understand and evaluate business requirements in the context of our overall system solutions (Salesforce, Eloqua, Oracle ERP, Custom Applications, Mathworks.com, etc.)
- Develop overall solution design options and recommendations, considering pros and cons (i.e., object structure, development of formulas, integration points, needs for non-native functionality)
- Participate in design review meetings and at times lead the evaluation of technical requirements and options
- Work with product owners, analysts, and business users to groom stories and participate in other agile ceremonies
- Write comprehensive design specifications (functional specifications, solution design document, technical design document)
- Coordinate and negotiate solutions in cross-functional scenarios with multiple parties and interests
- Configure, administer, and develop within Salesforce using Visualforce, Apex, LWC, API, SOQL, and workflows.
- Stay abreast of the current and future Salesforce feature set relevant to our organization, in addition to general industry IT trends, and offer suggestions for team to adopt forward thinking features and technology
- 4+ years experience administering/solutioning/development with a CRM
- 4+ years experience with projects involving relational databases and data modelling
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to learn quickly with the goal of working independently
- Proficiency in SQL and database concepts
- Experience working with AppExchange
- Solid organizational skills
- Creative and effective problem solver
- Experience with Web Development is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.