Senior Scrum Master
SummaryThe Scrum Master has primary responsibility of facilitating the learning and growth of one or more Agile teams in developing a lean-Agile mindset, improving practices and guiding them to more predictable delivery. The Scrum Master plays a role in facilitating Agile ceremonies and planning of releases, removing impediments, providing guidance, and supporting Agile teams.
Backlog Management Practices
– Works with Product Owners and team members to learn and practice healthy backlog management and prioritization practices
– Facilitates the execution and improvement of backlog refinement
– Prepares for and facilitates release planning with teams
– Assists in dependency management and cross team coordinationAgile Ceremony Facilitation
– Facilitates continuous improvement and the development of a learning culture on teams
– Facilitates ceremonies, collaboration, communication, and conflict management
– Teaches new team members Agile mindset and frameworks, practices, and process
– Influences the organization in the removal of organizational impediments and development of healthy Agile practices
– Mentors Product Owners and team members in agile practices and continuous improvementDelivery Team Support
– Removes impediments to the team’s ability to perform
– Acts as a buffer between external distractions to minimize disruptions
– Assists in the coordination of operational issue resolution
– Facilitates team development, mediates conflicts protecting the team and encourages healthy team dynamics.
– Fosters team responsibility, self-accountability, transparency and self-organization
– Leverages coaching skills to help the team learn to solve its own problemsAdvice and Guidance
– Introduces and encourages team to explore healthy Agile development practices, focus on quality and technical excellence, predictable delivery, automation, and continuous delivery
– Teaches and encourages a balanced backlog that delivers valuable features for customers, reduces technical debt, provides business value, and enables product sustainability
– Helps the team to develop, capture, and analyze metrics to facilitate team improvements
– Promotes transparency through healthy communications and data integrity
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
– Working experience related industry
– 5 + years of working experience as a Scrum Master
– Working experience in one or more of the following Agile methods or frameworks: Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), or Kanban
– Working experience with Agile scaling frameworks, preferably SAFeDesirable
– Scrum Master certification or equivalent certified professional (Desired for lower level – required for higher)
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader, **********, Dealertrack, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim, NextGear Capital, vAuto, VinSolutions, Xtime, incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit ******************.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
US-GA-Atlanta-6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.