What you'll do…
Walmart is seeking an innovative and experienced Principal Product Manager to join our dynamic team managing the customer demand platform. This platform supports the mission of Walmart by predicting the demand for products, ensuring that our customers can find what they need when they shop with us. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating impactful forecasting tools, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and utilizing data-driven strategies to optimize our global inventory planning processes.
- Develop a clear vision and product roadmap for the customer demand platform, collaborating with data science, engineering, and business teams to prioritize and deliver features effectively.
- Utilize data and analytics to identify areas where forecasting accuracy can be improved, driving better value for our customers.
- Discover and incorporate additional data streams and inputs into the forecasting platform to support the evolving needs of our customers.
- Work closely with a diverse group of stakeholders to ensure alignment with business objectives and successful execution of the product roadmap.
- Continuously evaluate the success of implemented strategies, adjusting the product roadmap as needed to maximize results.
What you'll bring…
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of managing large-scale products and cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to generate data-driven insights using big data, SQL, and other tools.
- Experience in demand forecasting and a solid understanding of deep learning and statistical modeling.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, with strength in persuading and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and able to work both independently and collaboratively within fast-paced environments.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .
The annual salary range for this position is $126,000.00-$216,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
– Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
– Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 9 years' experience in product management. Option 2: 11 years' experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 8 years' experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products, Supervisory experience
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.