Senior Sharepoint Developer
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Koniag Information Security Services
Koniag Information Security Services is hiring a Senior SharePoint
Developer to work at our customer s site in Arlington, VA. This is a
direct, full time position with our company. Must have a
current/active Secret clearance.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits
package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with
company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three
weeks paid time off, and more.
The SharePoint Developer is responsible for analysis, design, hands-on
development and delivery of web-based applications utilizing Microsoft
SharePoint Foundation Server. Will provide support to the customer on
SharePoint issues and problems. Will work in conjunction with other
Team members to develop the right solution for a given problem.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are
not limited to:
* Application design, construction, and deployment of enterprise
products and associated modules within an object oriented centric
* Architect and design both minor adjustments as well as major
overhauls of product architecture.
* Translate application requirements into an object oriented
* Support the development of a logical and physical data model
mapping the application requirements to the database design.
Translate object oriented model of persistent objects into a
logical data model suitable for physical data modeling by the
* Architect and design web based applications for integration with
other enterprise applications.
* Define strategy and technical approach for meeting product
performance, reliability, and scalability and security goals.
* Establish programmatic tasks and performs verification tests of
Application Engineers module development throughout system
development life cycle.
* Work closely with Database Engineers, Systems Analyst, Application
Engineer, GUI Developer and technical staff.
* Supports and develops team members by providing advice, coaching
and educational opportunities
* Must be a US citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a
* 7+ years dedicated experience as a SharePoint Developer
* Must have hands-on working knowledge of consuming Web Services
using SOAP, REST, JSON
* Must be highly organized and have excellent oral and written
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to work positively with the project stakeholders
* The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
* Proficiency with Agile Development processes
* Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development
Fundamentals, C++, Software Documentation, Software Testing,
Software Maintenance, Software Algorithm Design, Software
Performance Tuning, Software Architecture, Coaching
* Must have hands-on working knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2010,
especially the capabilities and limitations
* Must have hands-on working knowledge of the configuration and
setting for SharePoint WebParts, especially in the areas of List
Filters, WebPart Filters, Search and Data Connections.
* Must have hands-on working knowledge of XSLT and how it relates to
SharePoint specifically when it comes to ItemStyles, HeaderStyles,
DataViews and Content Query WebParts.
* Must have hands-on working experience with calculated fields and
Content Query WebParts.
further enhance the look and feel and boost functionality within
SharePoint when using these methods
* Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Advanced debugging skills so as to also be able to debug
system-wide technical problems
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as
well as working with a team.
* Experience utilizing Agile Development Methodology
* Working knowledge of Office 365 architecture, power apps
* Working knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2016 and/or SharePoint
* Working knowledge of integrating third party tools like Nintex,
* Experience with SP app model
* Working knowledge of InfoPath 2010 and when to use InfoPath over
* Working knowledge of Advanced features of SharePoint 2010 (i.e.
Excel Services, BCS, Enterprise Search, Usage Reporting, etc.)
* Working knowledge of C#.Net or ******, Visual Studio 2Kx,
SharePoint Object Model, Web Services, XML
* Working knowledge of interoperability of SharePoint and other
Office 2010 products.
* Working knowledge of interoperability of SharePoint and other
Office 2013 products:
* Proficiency with Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office
position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The
incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and
arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit
for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do
simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The
incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific
vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not
discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity
(except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification),
national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital
status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We
are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related
to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges,
terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you
require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our
website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at
************************* or by calling ************ to request
About our Company
Offering innovative and cutting edge IT solutions, Koniag Information
Security Services is uniquely positioned in the federal marketplace.
An ANC 8(a)-certified program combined with the full corporate support
of Koniag Inc. s Government Services Sector, KSS is backed by a full
range of industry partners. Innovative technology, highly qualified
professionals and proven processes are the hallmarks of KSS. We pride
ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our clients and
maintaining a supportive environment for team members and partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Policy
EOE Minorities/Female/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder
Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.