Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Sr. SharePoint Developer with strong SharePoint 2013, Office 365, and Nintex experience.
Candidate will be strong in all aspects related to SharePoint design, build and implementation tasks.
* Interact with business users to establish/clarify their requirements and develop application specifications
* Designing, developing, configuring and deploying Microsoft Office SharePoint Server applications that include document, records management, automated workflow, collaboration, messaging, and content management
* SharePoint Site Architecture, Content Hub and Managed Metadata configuration and publishing across the sites and issue fixes
* Making informed recommendations pertaining to MS SharePoint information and site architecture, infrastructure, and software implementation
* Design, development and deployment of SharePoint apps across the environments
* Developing custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint
* Creating automated business solutions using SharePoint Forms/Nintex forms and workflows
* Produce PowerShell scripts to automate regular tasks, produce reports, simplify complex tasks and fix problems
* Support and take ownership of existing SharePoint applications/sites and custom solution deployments
* Working with team and customers to identify and specify business requirements and design SharePoint processes to meet business needs
* Researching and evaluating alternative solutions and recommending the most efficient and cost effective solution considering requirements, available SharePoint technology and Governance and Best Practice guidelines
* Working with Architecture, Engineering, Operations, and other groups as appropriate throughout the development and installation processes
* Providing recommendations and guidance on key project related decisions
* Escalating unresolved issues to the appropriate levels
* 5+ years of experience with advanced knowledge and in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and SharePoint 2016 (desired), SharePoint Designer; and exposure to Office 365 SharePoint Online.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
* Extensive SharePoint 2010 and 2013 workflow design, development, debugging experience.
* Extensive Out of the Box features implantation.
* 3+ years of hands on experience in design, development and deployment of SharePoint 2013 provided hosted apps and other apps development using CSOM/JSOM
* 3+ years of experience with developing business process and solutions using Nintex Forms and Workflows
* Strong hands on experience with custom workflows, Business Intelligence dashboards, Site collections, Sub sites, Master Pages, Lists, Custom Lists, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts
* Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack
* Experience with MS SQL Server, PDF, XML, HTML and CSS
* Experience in creating reports, scorecards, and dashboards for Business Intelligence using Excel, Power Pivot, SQL Server Reporting Services or any such tools
* Must have direct experience implementing and supporting Microsoft SharePoint based solutions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.