What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Bring your passion for MATLAB and join a team of technical experts that write highly sophisticated training courses. You will immerse yourself in MathWorks products, study a diverse set of state-of-the-art applications in Signal Processing, Data Processing, and Communications, and create training materials that support instructors worldwide.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
The Content Developer is responsible for developing product training content to users of MathWorks products. Specific activities include researching industry and application specific concepts and workflows, creating instructional examples, designing and developing course content, providing appropriate feedback to development and sales organizations, and identifying and implementing content improvements based on student evaluations. This person will also teach advanced courses as needed and will develop learning plans for individual courses and areas. Teaching responsibility may include travel and is expected to average four weeks per year.
- MS or PhD in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Applied Physics
- Experience working with MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience with Signal Processing and Communication Systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with delivering instruction to highly-technical audiences
- Familiarity with machine learning and deep learning concepts is a plus
- Experience developing technical training content is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.