NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Our ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,800 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.”
Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
At NetBrain, you will work with the most accomplished engineers in the field of network management.
Immediate opportunities exist for outstanding and motivated engineers to add to our software development team. Join us, as we continue to define the state of the art and help develop and deploy technologies of the future.
As a Senior Software Architect, you will be responsible for working closely with technologists, experience design engineers, and product marketing to define the software architecture for new solutions. You will feel challenged and rewarded. Our entrepreneurial environment encourages innovation, teamwork, and creativity.
- Build and improve software architecture based on the requirements and design elements
- Analyze and improve stability, scalability, and the performance of products
- Assist Software Engineers with the creation of detailed software design specifications
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related engineering field
- 10+ years of relevant working experience and 2+ years as a Software Architect
- 5+ years of hands on coding experience
- Proven experience working within a complex software environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package including: competitive salary, bonus plan, health, dental, and vision insurance, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k plan.
Additional perks offered include unlimited snacks, gourmet coffee and tea, onsite fitness center, game room, free Friday lunch, and more!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.