Senior Software Developer (UI UX Specialist) in Charlottesville, VA | CACI International
– Small Business |
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
Join Our Talent Network
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
– Small Business
– | Senior Software Developer (UI UX Specialist) – Charlottesville, VA
Senior Software Developer (UI UX Specialist)
Req #: ******
Location: Charlottesville, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI has a great opportunity if you are someone who is passionate about agile and delivering quality software. We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join an established agile team based primarily in Charlottesville, VA and inclusive of several remote development and testing resources. In this position you will be involved in designing and developing web-based solutions for a key Department of Defense application with 1000+ users at various locations worldwide. As a Senior Software Developer you will actively participate in sprint planning/review sessions with the product owner. You’ll also provide technical and team leadership and will be responsible evaluating, scoping, designing and ultimately delivering on customer commitments.
– Research, design and develop complex enterprise-level web applications built on relational databases
– Transform complex customer requirements into working, maintainable solutions
– Utilize third-party software development kits and API’s to rapidly develop basic application solutions
– Adapt off-the-shelf solutions to meet government customer needs and requirements
– Work in a collaborative agile team environment
– Ensure code/peer reviews are completed to support the delivery of high-quality releases
– Participate in Sprint Reviews and Sprint Planning Sessions
– Rehearse and execute customer demonstrations of new functionality
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 10+ years of general work experience (with 5 to 7 years of related experience).
– DoD Secret Clearance Required, Must be current.
– Prior experience developing with the .NET Framework 2.0 and greater, preferably with ASP .NET web applications utilizing either C# or Visual Basic .NET
– Thorough knowledge of HTML and CSS
– Experience with Oracle and PL-SQL and simple Database Administration techniques a plus
– Ability to learn at a fast pace and be able to rapidly learn and leverage third-party tools, SDKs, and APIs
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an occasional high-pressure environment
– Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills, with the ability to lead and manage the effort of others
– Successful experience delivering solutions as part of a medium to large sized development team
– Strong leadership skills and an ability to plan and execute effectively
– Familiarity with Agile software development methodology, processes, and techniques
– Hands-on experience utilizing and configuring IIS 6.0 and 7.0 as an application server for delivering web application solutions.
– Excellent organization, communication and writing skills
– Familiarity with Microsoft WCF Services and web service utilization a plus.
– Familiarity with some or all of the following: JIRA, Subversion, USG IA development and security standards.
– Successful candidate will be imaginative, responsive and be able to communicate well with users.
– Other helpful skills include LINQ Microsoft Workflow, WPF, SVN
– Active TS/SCI clearance (will be submitted for a CI polygraph, if candidate does not already possess one.)
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Link for schema
Explore our featured opportunities available on multiple current and future programs.Take A Look
CACI is proud to provide benefits that address your and your family’s needs, today and for the future.Explore
Visit us at an upcoming hiring event to learn more about what makes us an employer of choice.View Calendar
CACI has a vibrant culture and strong foundation of innovation – firmly based on ethics and integrity.Learn More
Join our Talent Network to be notified of events and careers at CACI.Subscribe Today
– Equal Opportunity Employer |
– E-Verify |
– Recruitment Fraud Alert |
– FAQs |
– 2019 CACI International |
– Powered by SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.