Senior Software Developer – Spalding Consulting, Inc.
Job Openings >> Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer
Title:Senior Software Developer
Position Type:Full Time
Location:Patuxent River, MD
Spalding Consulting, ****** seeking a Senior Software Developer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
– Lead the design, development, testing, and implementation of C#/.NET web applications
– Train, guide, and provide mentoring to a software development team following Agile methodologies
– Meet with users; gather and analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
– Conduct unit testing and assist with integration testing
– Responsible for ensuring several web application development projects are implemented according to customer requirements and within allotted time constraints.
– Provide development status updates to the Government Team Lead on a regular basis.
– Provide guidance on best practices for software development and ensures adherence to DOD policies.
– Provide Operations and Sustainment support to current web applications
Qualifications and Experience:
– 7 years of web-based software development experience, specifically with C# and .NET framework required.
– Relational database experience/knowledge required, preferable Oracle or SQL Server required.
– Experience designing, developing and supporting enterprise web applications required.
– Experience with Agile methodologies required
– Experience with MVVM a big plus
– Experience with Bootstrap, Angular JS, and or Knockout preferred.
– Experience with SQL and MVC highly desired.
Active secret clearance highly desired. Interim secret clearance acceptable to start. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Refer to a Friend
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites:
Copyright 2018 Spalding Consulting, Inc.. All rights reserved. Powered by ApplicantStack Applicant Tracking Software
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.