For more than a decade, Asembia** has been working with specialty pharmacies, manufacturers, prescribers, payers and other industry stakeholders to develop solutions for the high-touch specialty pharmaceutical service model.
Through collaborative programs, contracting initiatives, patient support hub services and innovative technology platforms, Asembia is committed to positively impacting the patient journey.
Asembia** focuses on the specialty pharmacy segment and offers comprehensive hub services, pharmacy network management, group purchasing (GPO) services, innovative technology platforms and more.
As a leading industry voice and advocate, Asembia is committed to bringing strategic channel management solutions, leading-edge products and high-touch services to the specialty pharmacy industry that help our customers optimize patient care and outcomes.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Software Developer includes designing, testing, deploying and supporting new and existing web applications for both internal and external clients. In addition, the Senior Software Developer is expected to collaborate effectively with other software engineers, quality assurance, project management, patient care and operations to deliver high quality software with speed in a fast-paced environment.
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
– Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
– Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
– Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
– Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
– Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Adhere at all times to physical, administrative and technical safeguards related to core business when executing job functions.
– Compliance with the provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and its implementing regulations, as amended (HIPAA)
This role is evaluated by the accuracy and effectiveness of relevant reporting as well as timely communication with customers and internal teams. Achieving performance targets for individual programs is critical for assessing this role’s performance.
– B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering.
– Skilled at communicating and collaborating with other members of development teams.
– 5+ years of hands-on software development experience with a good mastering of object-oriented design and programming.
– 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .Net, C#, *******, MVC, WebAPI. Experience in other technology stacks is a plus.
– 3+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server including T-SQL, data modeling, concurrency control and transaction, and performance tuning.
– Experience with modern software design architectures such as service-oriented architecture (SOA), micro-services, API-centric design.
– Experience in unit testing, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CI).
– Experience in pharmacy, healthcare, HIPAA/HITRUST and security is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.