Senior Software Developer in Washington, DC | CACI International
– Small Business |
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
Join Our Talent Network
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
– Small Business
– | Senior Software Developer – Washington, DC
Senior Software Developer
Req #: ******_20005
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
Join CACI as a Software Developer supporting the migration of a new customer into our financial management system that helps our Department of Defense customer execute work to support our country. We have been supporting our customer for over 15 years with the implementation of a COTS financial management system and are now extending the system to support additional customers. We are looking for an experienced, resourceful Senior Software Developer with the desire to be a critical member of our team designing and developing creative new solutions for our customers. We value team members who strive to produce high quality work through collaboration with team members and customers while making a difference through individual contributions to ensure project success for our team and our customers. Under minimal supervision, you will work as a member of the Technical Development Team, developing custom interfaces and extensions to support the migration of a new tenant into the existing implementation of Momentum Financials. The Technical Development Team will work closely with functional resources, solution developers, infrastructure resources, and configuration change management resources to perform analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of a solution for the new tenant. You will be working closely with functional team members to develop technical design documents, develop interfaces and extensions, and unit test interfaces and extensions to meet the business requirements.
This role requires strong technical and problem-solving skills and the ability to properly prioritize, multi-task and work collaboratively with our project team. This position is a great opportunity for an experienced developer who enjoys interacting with people and has a desire to expand their knowledge and take on greater responsibility. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers’ mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
More About the Role:
– Contribute to the development and documentation of custom interfaces and COTS extensions through:
– Design, development and testing of software components to meet business and system requirements.
– Defining, documenting, and executing unit test cases to confirm requirements are met.
– Support system and user acceptance test activities, including issue resolution.
– Provide subject matter expertise in support of technical activities.
– Support the development and execution of the project plan and schedule.
– Work independently with minimal guidance from more senior software developers.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
– US Citizen with a current Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree.
– 7 years of technical experience in system design, development and production support of large applications/systems.
– Demonstrated knowledge and experience with software development lifecycle.
– Design and development experience with webMethods and Java.
– Experience with Oracle SQL.
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
– Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
– Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
– Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
– Ability to obtain Security+ Certification.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
– Experience with Financial Management or Business Applications.
– Technical experience with CGI Momentum Financials software.
– Self-starter with initiative and aptitude to quickly learn and put new skills to use.
– Ability and initiative to set goals and execute.
– Possess prior experience supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
– Security+ Certification.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Link for schema
Explore our featured opportunities available on multiple current and future programs.Take A Look
CACI is proud to provide benefits that address your and your family’s needs, today and for the future.Explore
Visit us at an upcoming hiring event to learn more about what makes us an employer of choice.View Calendar
CACI has a vibrant culture and strong foundation of innovation – firmly based on ethics and integrity.Learn More
Join our Talent Network to be notified of events and careers at CACI.Subscribe Today
– Equal Opportunity Employer |
– E-Verify |
– Recruitment Fraud Alert |
– FAQs |
– 2019 CACI International |
– Powered by SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.