S'more about the team
We are hiring developers for the Supply Chain Management team in North America. The vision for SCM tech is to build the world’s leading, scalable, fully integrated, food supply chain management platform. Our goal is to develop and deliver scalable supply chain solutions, rapidly with high quality, and with the features that meet the needs of our core stakeholders today, tomorrow, and for the next 2-4 years. Sometimes, this means creating new, stable software solutions that are shared across business units and geographies.
We are looking for developers who are excited by great code that scales well. As a member of our SCM team, you’ll work with highly-skilled engineers who have been solving problems in this space for quite some time, and have turned HelloFresh into the #1 meal delivery service in the world!
Lettuce share what this role will be responsible for
- Work on a team building features with other engineers, product owners, and designers
- Participate in the design, development, deployment and operations of the microservices we develop, using best practices, and pair/mob programming
- Collaborate with other engineers, technical program managers, product leads, team leads, vice presidents, and other stakeholders
- Have used state-of-the-art technologies like Kotlin, Kafka, GoLang, Kubernetes, Airflow, Docker and more
Sound a-peeling? Here's what we're looking for
- Application of the HelloFresh DNA and curiosity to tackle challenges in Supply Chain Management
- Kotlin, Java/JEE, React, and Go. Don’t have experience with many of them? No problem, as long as you have experience with any relevant transferable technologies and willingness to learn our tech stack will set you apart
- Knowledge in writing tests and working with databases and other data stores
- You thrive in the opportunity to collaborate and mentor team members, while also sharing practical knowledge and trends
- Actively looks out for potential problems in delivering code and proactively addresses them
Let’s cut to the cheese, this is why you'll love it here
- A competitive salary and company benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 75% discount on HelloFresh and Chefs Plate meal kits
- Hybrid work model with offices around the globe
- 16 week Parental leave
- A work-from-home allowance and flexibility to work remotely (within Canada) up to four weeks per year – learn more about our flexible Hybrid Work Approach below!
- Employee Resource Groups
- Mentorship Programs
- We trust and support you – take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow – we support your career progression and provide career progress frameworks and learning and development opportunities for everyone to grow.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.