What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
We are seeking a Software Developer to join our Graphics and Data Visualization team. As a member of the development team, you will work on projects from early design stages and drive them to delivery.
MATLAB's Data Visualization tools provide a simple way to gather insight from data. These tools range from simple line plots and bar charts to advanced scientific plots. Join our team and help create quality visualization tools for customers to analyze their data.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Develop architecture that supports MATLAB plots and charts.
- Improve performance in a cross-language environment.
- Write and review specifications for graphics features, present to colleagues.
- Experience with Object Oriented programming
- Experience with MATLAB, C++
- Familiarity with Computational Geometry techniques a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.