Have you developed a reputation for your ability to strategize, analyze, design and implement important eCommerce initiatives? Do clients rely on you to create and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for the solution? If leading technical teams through the design and development of complex transactional systems sounds like a challenge you want to tackle, then we want to meet you.
The Senior Developer will ideate, design and develop ATG, Oracle eCommerce-based applications from scratch, maintain existing systems written in .NET, PHP, C# and Angular, and provide end user support. In this role, you should be an expert in functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You will be empowered to establish rigorous coding practices to be operationalized across the team.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Solution features from simple (or well-defined) objective/problem statements, including architecture, design, build. Work with a product mindset.
- Design, create, test and support software applications.
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team to deliver new capabilities. Coach and mentor other team members as needed.
- Quickly and effectively troubleshoot problems in development and production environments
- Review code and designs from other members on the team
- Provide suggestions on performance improvements of existing platform
- Coordinate with product owners and business partners to gather requirements and document them as needed.
- Work with offshore team to hand over the tasks and reviewing the deliverables.
- Additional duties as assigned.
About Music & Arts
Music & Arts embodies the world of creativity and music by encouraging our teammates to find their own individual sound. We strive to create lifelong musicians and make a difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the almost indescribable happiness that comes from playing an instrument. We believe in putting our customers first, engaging with respect and integrity and fulfilling our mission with passion.
The first Music & Arts was located in a small house in Bethesda, MD and run by founder Benjamin O'Brien. When Music & Arts opened its doors in 1952, we offered printed music, music lessons, dance lessons, and art supplies. Ben decided shortly after opening his business that he wanted to focus on music to better serve his customers — a decision that remains intact to this day.
Since the 1990's, Music & Arts has expanded nationwide through organic growth and a series of acquisitions and mergers with other music dealers. In 2005, Music & Arts joined forces with American Music to become the largest band and orchestra instrument retailer in the United States. Based in Frederick, MD, Music & Arts is now part of the Guitar Center enterprise and comprises 225+ retail stores, 200+ educational representatives, and 250+ affiliate locations.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.