Experienced in Java/programming? Enjoy poking holes? Were looking for a fast-learner with strong technical skills and an Agile background to join our team as aSenior Automation Test Engineer, where youll help ensure quality deliverables for our software-as-a-service (SaaS) Talent Acquisition Platform. In this role, youll get an inside first look at new product releases, evaluating new features and functionalities pre-rollout and quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved. Along the way, youll be required to create detailed, well-structured test plans and test cases, as well as coordinate testing activities with the rest of the team. Eager for a challenge and the chance to make an impact? Youve come to the right place!The Test Engineer III works on our Agile team to ensure quality deliverables for our software-as-a-service (SaaS) Talent Acquisition platform. The Test Engineer III creates detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases then coordinates testing activities. Test Engineer IIIs also ensure quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved. The Test Engineer III reports to Manager, Test Engineering.
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation then youre just what were looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company thats voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry’s premier recruitment software provider delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
* Work with an experienced team leveraging SCRUM techniques to deliver high-quality releases
* Collaborate with Product Development, Product Management and other cross-functional groups to deliver high-quality products
* Interact with development engineers to devise automation strategies, test strategies and test cases to automate new features and enhance existing functionality
* Perform web, API, UI,regression, smoke, black box, security, accessibility, I18N and end-to-end testing
* Work with the team to design test scripts that allow for maximum reuse for all releases
* Write and/or modify SQL queries to perform database validations
* Independently tackle technical issues and take test ownership of one or more features that are being created and drive world class quality in not only the code but in the processes by which it is created and tested
* Document test cases, write and reproduce accurate software problem reports
* Work with functional teams in reducing error rates and perform root cause analysis of errors/trends
* Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
Mentor Test Engineer I and II
Perform code reviews for product and test code
Demonstrate a sense of urgency and takes initiative
Maintain flexibility and react to change appropriately
Receive and take action on feedback and lessons learned for continual professional improvement and development.
Take measures to enhance body of knowledge and skill set through training
* Other duties as assigned
* 4+ years of relevant experience
* Demonstrated ability to plan, create and execute test plans and test cases in a fast-paced product-oriented environment
* Demonstrated ability to implement test automation using JAVA, Selenium Webdriver and other tools
* Ability to independently design, develop and maintain integration tests for a Java application
* Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
* Extensive understanding of quality engineering practices, philosophies and techniques
* Experience with product development and continuous integration tools
* Experience with Agile/SCRUM techniques
* Experience with RDBMS, such as Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience with load and/or performance testing tools, such as SOASTA or JMeter
Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
BA/BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree from a reputable institution
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.