Ranked #2 in 2019 Top Workplaces in San Diego, we live and work by our core values of integrity, collaboration, innovation, respect, and service. Corelation cares about each employee, which is exemplified through its competitive pay and outstanding benefits package. Corelation has a generous 401K retirement plan, an extensive paid time off policy, and one of the best company cultures out there! When you join the Corelation Team, you are embarking on a journey of professional and personal development.
What We Are Looking For:
Corelation is looking for an expert level back-end Software Developer to work on a variety of company initiatives, which can include working on new and existing software products. An ideal candidate would have similar experiences in the past.
- Skilled in software design for new projects that maintains the integrity of the software and improves upon it. Recommend strategies and policies that will strengthen development process.
- Create, revise and maintain core c++ and java software to meet client business needs that requires little to no design changes.
- Proficient in the diagnosis of AIX, hardware, DB2, HADR, Jasperserver, Tomcat/Catalina, and networking issues and questions.
- Ability to install AIX patches and DB2 patches.
- Have advanced knowledge and understanding of Corelation’s KeyStone software and cross examine all requests against current functionality.
Why You Are The Perfect Fit:
- 4-9 years professional experience in software development
- Experience with credit union financial applications including but not limited to retail banking, lending, platform applications, and general ledger highly preferred.
- Expert in C++
- Extensive knowledge of relational (Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2) database development
- Highly proficient in working in an AIX environment
- Expert in SQL and XML
- Experience developing backend services
- Deep understanding of the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, high-performing backends
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.