How You Can Make An Impact
As a Senior Software Developer on our Options team, you will join a small hands-on, performance-driven group focused on the building and enhancement of many facets of our market-making platform. You will work alongside talented and passionate individuals to improve and automate key platform components, improve platform scalability, and continually integrate the options platform with the firm’s core trading platform. The ideal candidate has a detail-oriented engineering methodology, superior communication skills, and comfortable working independently.
- Assist with the re-design of key platform components
- Empower users by phasing out manual adjustments with components that dynamically adjust trading styles
- Maintain exchange and internal messaging APIs
- Redesign and rebuild key components to reduce platform latencies
- Work directly with traders to gather project requirements and provide platform support
- Design and build interfaces to communicate with the firm’s core trading platform
What You’ll Need
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or another STEM-related field of study
- 5+ years of experience developing object-oriented C++ software in a high-performance, low-latency environment required
- Proven development experience on an options trading platform required
- Java experience (front-end or back-end) a plus
- High-level of competencies in the following areas:
- Low-level performance
- STL internals
- Multi-threaded, lock-free software development
- Template programming (metaprogramming a plus)
- Trading system architecture
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the organization
- Self-directed with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines consistently
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global principal trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to the improvement and optimization of our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence. Our flat organizational structure and casual environment attracts individuals with the drive to innovate and has led to our consistent success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.