One of our top clients is a leader in the cybersecurity, analytics and defense space. They are working hand in hand with government groups to create top software designed to protect us and increase cybersecurity. They're looking add multiple frontend focused Software Engineer to join their hospitality team.
In this role you will be building UI's from scratch and building out their core website as well as working on multiple classified applications designed to help make software and us safer and more secure. You will have a ton of opportunity grow within this company as well as take on some design and API backend work as well. This will be primarily a frontend focused role with a mix of design and some backend work using either React, or Vue. This role is an in person opportunity with some options for hybrid flexibility.
Required Skills and Experience
- Security or Top Secret Security Clearance is a Must have for this role
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences or the equivalent in experience is required as far as skills go.
- Experience developing, launching, and managing highly scalable applications
- Significant React, Vue, Or Angular development experience on a team that is expanding while implementing designed-based requests
- knowledge in creating and maintaining numerous programs with substantial user bases
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong clear communications skills
- Knowledge of GraphQL and PostgreSQL would be advantageous
- the capacity to prioritize projects by striking a balance between quality, speed, and the bottom line, as well as a grasp of the business impact of the projects you construct.
- valuing teamwork highly and understanding that we can achieve more as a group than we can as individuals.
- Understanding that you will be working with sensitive information and how that needs to be handled
- Ability to consider carefully the effects of what you are creating and how they affect the lives of actual people.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.