Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit – an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
Abbott is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to work within Abbott’s global Digital Technology Services organization.
What You’ll Work On
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be responsible for translating complex problems into elegant solutions and help to deliver on complex global projects. This role will work with cross-functional teams to manage and implement new technology solutions, collaborate with other engineers & solution architects to development and implement software customizations and integrations to large enterprise platforms.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Creation / Management of integration between web platforms and OneTrust and Azure Evet Hub
- Management of Azure / AWS Event Hub & downstream systems
- Work with business tech teams to provide accurate work estimates and solve integration challenges.
- Manage large volume data validation and migrations to OneTrust.
- Work with infrastructure teams to solve issues with integrations & Event Hub.
- Work with vendor(s) to monitor & solve data integration issues.
- Identify opportunities for optimization across the consumer data & consent data workflows.
- Work with architecture team to map out future architecture changes.
- Document and certify all new and any changes to the overall architecture.
- Actively involved in continuous code / system improvement activities driving fault tolerance of end-to-end processes.
- Comfortable working with live production systems, may rely on teammates before taking actions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
Minimum Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of IT/Software Development preferred in digital marketing technologies.
- Strong experience with modern technology stacks, API definition, development and integration.
- Cloud engineering experience including AWS/Azure.
- Experience troubleshooting the integration related issues.
- Advanced-level knowledge of 3 or more of the following technologies: mobile/web frameworks, marketing technologies (Adobe Campaign/AEM, etc), commerce technologies( any commerce tools/Adobe/Magento, etc), hybrid cloud(AWS/Azure), security, and privacy( Okta – Auth0), IoT, event streaming, AI/machine learning, microservices, APIs, SOA, and/or messaging
- Experience in building/implementing digital and marketing technologies.
- Experience with OneTrust, TrustArc and Adobe Experience Manager and related platforms.
- Experience in Domain Driven Design, Event Storming or similar methods or practices
- Expertise with modern technology stacks, API strategies, microservices, public cloud and programming languages
- * Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
- Learn more about our health and wellness benefits
- Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position is $83,000.00 – $166,000.00. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.