CCRi is looking for a senior software engineer grounded in the full software lifecycle, from architecture and design through coding, testing, documentation, deployment, and support/maintenance. Our engineers take cutting-edge machine learning research and build reliable products. You’ll help integrate machine-learning analytics, streaming data processing pipelines, and appealing user interfaces into end-to-end mission systems. These tools will be used to provide real-time situational awareness and expose advanced analytics to end users. As a senior engineer, you will be expected to balance technical responsibilities (design and development) with team responsibilities (technical planning, roadmaps, ticket creation and delegation, mentorship). Youll likely conduct demos and presentations, and will be expected to contribute to the software engineering culture and ecosystem at CCRi, across projects, though opportunities like design reviews and shared learning opportunities.
Technology: Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Accumulo, Storm, Kafka, AWS, Docker
What youll do:
50%: Design, write, and test code.
50%: Perform ancillary tasks in support of the code base, including documentation, deployment, performance evaluation, sprint retro/planning, devops, and peer review of your colleagues’ work.
* US citizenship required. We do not offer sponsorships.
* Bachelors Degree in a technical field, with at least 5 additional years of professional software development experience
* Ability to work on a team
* Build and deployment with maven and jenkins
* Database technology
* Distributed analytics and processing
* Geo-spatial data and analytics
* AWS infrastructure and tooling
* Active TS Security Clearance
* Casual Work Environment
* Intellectually Challenging Work
* Health Insurance
* Short Term Disability Insurance
* Generous Defined Benefit Retirement
* Very Flexible Vacation Policy
* Want to know more? Check out our recruitment video: [
The job description above is not intended to be comprehensive list. Responsibilities, activities, duties, and/or tasks may change or be assigned at any time.
CCRi is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce because we know that our differences benefit our employees, our customers, and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.