The Senior Software Engineer for Pharmacy Shipping and Logistics Technical team is a unique opportunity to make your mark shaping the future logistics capability of a Fortune 50 healthcare company. This role contributes to the ongoing evolution of the existing portfolio of home grown and external applications and services by designing, developing, modifying, implementing, and supporting software components throughout the software stack.
The Pharmacy Shipping and Logistics Technical team is looking for problem solvers, critical thinkers, and leaders to be a part of a dynamic and growing team of solutionists. If you love leading change and rethinking routines, this is the spot for you.
This Senior Software Engineer role will contribute to solutions that allow Humana Pharmacy to deliver millions of members critical life-saving therapies. This role contributes to the ongoing evolution of the existing portfolio of home grown and external applications and services by designing, developing, modifying, implementing, and supporting software components throughout the software stack. As part of a dynamic team of self starters in a startup style environment, you'll have considerable latitude in determining your approach to the work, and as a senior associate, you'll have ample opportunity to shape and influence strategy. Best of all, being close to the work, you'll get to see the physical results of your intellectual efforts.
Humana Pharmacy has been ranked JD Power's #1 Mail Order Pharmacy four years in a row.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 or more years of experience designing, developing, and testing of middleware components
- 2 years of Microsoft .NET stack experience.
- Experience with technologies such as C#, .Net, web services, XML, WPF, REST APIs and solid understanding of object oriented design techniques.
- Demonstrated understanding of relational databases and structured query techniques.
- Experience working with Azure Devops platform.
- Be capable of driving towards a goal independently and proactively solving problems with minimal oversight
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience developing, implementing and integrating solutions in a home-delivery logistics or carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL) environment
- Preference for AZ or OH based candidates.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.