Atlanta, GA (Preferred) or Remote
About Slope Software
Slope is a fast-growing InsurTech startup focused on providing technology solutions to make the lives of actuaries easier. Our software is used by insurance companies to perform the complex process of projecting cash flows for long duration contracts such as life insurance, annuities, and pensions.
Our software engineers solve challenging problems that include areas of focus such as complex web architecture and high performance computing. We highly value collaborative design sessions and architecture discussions, and encourage constant improvement by allocating a portion of each sprint to refactoring.
If this sounds interesting, we’d love to talk with you!
Slope Software is seeking a senior-level developer familiar with .NET, web technologies, and C#. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in enterprise software development and a proven track record of delivering results while collaborating with teammates.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Develop new features, modifying existing features, and perform bug fixes
- Work with other engineers in an Agile environment and participate in all aspects of the development process
- Perform peer code reviews
- Mentor junior developers, when applicable
- Analyze ways to improve our codebase, evaluate new technologies, and help with architecture changes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of development experience
- Experience with ASP.NET Framework & Core, MVC, and related technologies
- Strong C# development skills
- Experience with React preferred
- Experience with object-relational mapping frameworks such as EntityFramework and Dapper
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks preferred
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically
- Excellent communication skills and the ability/desire to work on a collaborative team
- Competitive Salary
- Equity package/Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- Health Insurance (employee portion covered 100%)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Casual dress code
- Fun, collaborative startup work environment
- Lunch provided once a week (Atlanta location, when office re-opens)
- Flexible work from home (full remote until office re-opens, due to COVID)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.