Unleash Your Potential!
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions by leveraging our diverse and talented workforce who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Do you thrive working in small teams that collaborate closely with customers? Are you intrigued by big data? Our prototype development program is seeking someone with a strong mission focus who is passionate about new development and rapid prototyping. We want someone who can help us discover smarter, innovative approaches to support mission operations, discover new analytics, enhance tradecraft, and much more!
Our LOE program provides our customer's Operations organization with the best possible solutions for their mission needs. We achieve this through rapid prototyping, new development, and advanced technology research. From leading-edge visualizations to analytic development, we're always pushing the boundaries to find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer intelligence questions. With a focus on collaboration and a fast-paced environment, our prototype development program is the ideal place to grow your skills and make a real impact. Click here to learn more about how this program “Delivers Mission Success!”
Your greatest work is ahead!
If you’re a talented Senior Software Engineer with a TS/SCI polygraph clearance, we want to hear from you. The Leidos Intelligence Group is looking for someone like you to join our team in the Fort Meade, MD area. As part of this highly visible and fast-paced prime contract, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package including four or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, a 25k Sign on Bonus* and more! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to take your career to the next level. Apply today and join one of the most dynamic teams in the industry.
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Your Main Objective:
- Work in a variety of environments to develop analytics based on data from multiple cyber sources, as well as classic SIGINT for use throughout the enterprise to support missions covering a variety of subjects.
- Develop prototypes, answering new questions, as well as providing better answers to existing questions.
- Work directly with the customer in a highly collaborative, integrated fast-paced environment using leading technologies.
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree plus 8 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree in plus 6 years of relevant experience. An Associate’s degree plus 10 years of relevant experience or high school diploma/GED plus 12 years of relevant experience may be considered for individuals with in-depth experience that is clearly related to the position
- Computer Science (CS) degree or related field
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience in Software development
- Experience with Java
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
You Might Also Have:
- Experience with analytic development in a Linux environment
- Experience with Pig & MapReduce
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We challenge our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We look forward to learning more about you – apply today!
*Sign on bonus is only applicable to new hires
Pay Range $97,500.00 – $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.