This world class investment management firm that helps their clients grow their money by working with a team of financial experts who analyze market trends to predict which investment will do well in the future is hiring a Senior Software Engineer to join their team. You would be a crucial member of the technology team, working to build and maintain software applications and systems that support the firms’ investments and operational activities.
In the role you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining in-house systems such as trading, risk analysis, and portfolio management as well as building a customer solution interface that supports specific business needs. You will be working closely with other members of the team to collaborate, identify and solve problems, test, and debug software and write code to create new software applications
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous work with C#/.NET, .Net core, VB.Net
- Experience with building and maintaining in-house systems
- Experience with data storage technologies (SQL Server or Azure SQL)
- In depth knowledge of web application development frameworks (ASP.Net, MVC, or Razor)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in a Financial Technology background
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS Or Azure)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Coding
- 40% Architecture
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.