A NYC based B2B Saas application that’s used by their clients to sell Insurance without having a license nor being experts is seeking a hands-on Senior Software Engineer to join their fully remote team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be developing their client facing APIs and building out new platform features as well as improving existing ones. They are seeking for an Engineer that has experience in API design and implementation. Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or relatable
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably from building backend solutions in Python
- Experience in API design and implementation, preferably the RESTful and/or GraphQL kind
- Knowledge of the cloud
- Passion for Software Development
- Ability to communicate Technically
- Ability to communicate with Executives
What You Will Be Doing
- Hands on coding.
- Heavily involving building out Restful APIS
- Coding in Python and Django
- Docker and Kubernetes Experience
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Building out their client facing API’s
- Build new platform features and improve existing ones, including core platform services and client-facing APIs, by writing clean, maintainable, and scalable code
- Work with product management and other stakeholders to plan projects and stories
- Hands on coding in Python
- Code reviews
- Strong Python and Django
- Help drive strategic plans
The Offer You will receive the following benefits:
- Vision plan
- Annual bonus
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment network provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.