Insight Global is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join one of our largest chemical clients nationwide to join the Enterprise Data Architecture organization. You will be a key contributor in a Scrum team to implement stories and technical enablers in the sprints. Youll work with the system architect to refine the design details surrounding integration, application development, cloud services, etc. You will be doing hands on development within Microsoft and Azure tech stacks while communicating with key stakeholders on application design, DevOps implementation, development status, and roll-out success metrics. This role will be 80-90% hands on development.
– Knowing foreign key, understanding database concepst, SSIS, Server side messaging, deploying server side code, working with change mgt systems
– Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
– 5 years as a professional software engineer
– 4 years experience developing functions, services and/or microservices using Microsoft tech stack (. NET Core, . NET, etc)
– Hands on experience using ORM frameworks Object-Relational Mapping Framework
– 2 years experience using APIs (either internal or commercial subscription) for custom development
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.