At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Building the possibilities.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams where you’ll work closely with designers, product managers, and data analysts. You’ll be a creative contributor to our processes and decision-making so when we build new features, we can ensure scalability and availability of the entire platform. Sounds good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
- You will be developing systems and APIs that power a rich set of applications used by a large and passionate group of users every day.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moment’s notice.
- We’re constantly growing and forming new teams; you will be able to lead either as an engineer or transition into a manager role.
What you’ll bring:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming using languages such as C# or Java.
- You have a strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles.
- 1+ years of relational database experience including schema design and SQL
- You also have experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests.
- Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS strongly preferred.
- Ability to grow other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $116,000.00 – $174,000.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.