Love cutting-edge tech? We do too.
At Epsilon, we are transforming the way the world's biggest brands talk to their customers – by helping them deliver personalized digital experiences that people like.
We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to help us build powerful product features and systems for our digital marketing and loyalty platforms using best-in-class engineering approaches and solid data management practices across every layer. From processing terabytes of data to managing billions of interactions per year, you'll help us do some truly astounding things.
Better yet, we're growing fast, which means you can too. From learning new technologies to collaborating with some of the brightest – and kindest – people in the world, there's a lot to love about a career with us. Join a team where you're empowered to do epic things and unleash your full potential.
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain web applications and APIs, with a focus on object-oriented design practices.
- Implement solutions that are reliable, scalable, and perform at a high-level to meet the service levels of mission-critical solutions.
- Write detailed technical specifications for junior developers.
- Prototype new technologies to meet business objectives and client requests.
- Ensure test coverage in support of our continuous integration environment and to drive quality.
- Implement Agile and DevOps methodologies, including test-driven development, infrastructure as code, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Owns a problem to the end
- Encourages technical excellence in yourself and others
- Fosters a supportive, collaborative work environment
- Finds creative solutions to difficult problems
What you'll bring:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Strong development practices with experience writing and testing code.
- 6+ years' experience with Programming languages like Java.
- Experience with Spring framework.
- Typescript, web architecture and design pattern, and RESTful API development experience.
- Proficient in Java, Angular, Python, HTML5 or similar.
- Familiar with CI/CD frameworks and cloud technologies, like AWS and Azure.
- Knowledge of web architecture and design patterns.
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.