Senior Software Engineer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
We are now seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team based in Palo Alto and be part of building the next generation Experience management product and the necessary components needed to integrate it within the Intapp Platform. This rewarding role will mean working as part of a well-established product development team on a range of market leading cloud and on-premises applications. You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle and work closely with DevOps, Product Management, and Support.
As a Senior engineer, you’ll be playing a key technical leadership role in the team, leading several areas of the product development journey. You’ll work on building end to end features, from concept to deployment. You will be empowered to suggest new ideas to improve our products and you will have an array of opportunities to develop your skills, work with new technologies, and continue to learn.
For this very exciting role, we are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent communications skills and who works well in a collaborative, iterative, and fast-paced environment. You will be tapping into a lot of different and interesting new problems, and working with new and modern technologies utilizing containers (Docker, Kubernetes), Node, Angular, Express, Java as well as machine learning technologies.
What you Get to do in this role:
- Designing, writing and testing software applications in line with the team’s guidance and practices. This includes maintaining, bug fixing and improving existing applications.
- Contributing to the architectural development and evolution of the system to keep it flexible and maintainable as market requirements evolve.
- Reviewing designs and code to ensure they meet the company goals around maintainability, scalability, security and hosting costs.
- Writing, running and maintaining a range of automated and manual test cases to ensure delivery of high quality product increments.
- Working with product experts to identify, prioritize and estimate product improvements in line with the company’s vision and goals.
- Coordinating and collaborating with other teams across time zones and locations to share code and practices.
- Show initiative around improving the company’s technical awareness, depth of knowledge and use of technology.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5 plus years of full life cycle hands-on experience designing and developing large scale web-based commercial products
- 2 plus years of hands-on experience with ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, or similar technologies.
- Experience developing and designing REST APIs.
- Strong software design skills and a passion for solving problems as a team.
- Excellent QE abilities and experience to help lead test case identification and execution and drive quality fundamentals into the product.
- Understanding of the full SDLC and a history of being involved in production support activities.
- Experience with delivering software as a service in a cloud.
- Experience working in DevOps culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, or related field.
Intapp provides software and services that enable professional services firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace enhancing their ability to win more business, operate efficiently, manage risk, and drive client success. Over 700 customers globally, including 96 of the Global 100 Law Firms, 5 of the top 8 Global Accounting Firms, and 5 of the top 10 Global Economic Consulting Firms rely on us. We offer a Professional Services Platform – purpose built for this industry – spanning the entire Client Lifecycle with solutions for Client Development, Business Acceptance and Client Delivery.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.