Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The Senior Software Engineer will be part of the Novetta Cyber Analytics (NCA) product engineering team.
– Education: High School Diploma
– Clearance: Interim Secret or higher
– 8+ years of experience in software engineering with progressively increasing responsibilities
– Proficiency in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
– Proficiency with Python 2.6 and 3+
– Proficiency with Elastic 6+
– Proficiency with DevOps tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jira, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.
– Experience with C++
– Experience with computer networking, network protocols, and network infrastructures
– Experience with Agile methodology projects
– Experience with high speed data capture, indexing, and querying
– Familiarity with secure software development practices
– Education: BS and/or MS in technical field greatly preferred
– Clearance: Top Secret
– Certifications: Elastic Certified Engineer
– Expert experience with Elastic, Logstash, and Kibani
– Familiarity with network traffic analysis tools
– Must be eligible to obtain U.S. security clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
– We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
– We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
– We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
– We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution
– We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.