Oasis Systems -Senior Software Engineer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Senior Software Engineer
Job Locations US-OH-Dayton / Wright-Patterson AFB
Posted Date 5 hours ago(7/10/2018 12:18 PM)
Requisition Number 2018-7465
This position will support Engineering and Program Management in the acquisition, design, and development of new software and system capabilities for the Defense Enterprise Accounting and. Management System (DEAMS) Program Office, which is within the Business Enterprise Systems Directorate (AFLCMC/HI) at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
– Have 5 + years of DoD Acquisition and Systems Development experience (Preferred)
– Have 5+ years of experience with the implementation of Oracle R12 Enterprise Business System (Required)
– Have 5+ years of experience in the usage of and implementation of the Agile development methodology (Required)
– Have 5+ years of General Program Management experience (PMP Certification Preferred)
– Have 10+ years of Software Design and Development Experience (Information Technology / Business Systems (Required)
– Have 10+ years of coding experience to include C++, SQL, Java (Preferred).
– Have the ability to communicate orally and in writing with clarity and accuracy (Required)
– Must be able to obtain, and maintain, the proper personnel clearance required for this position (Secret Clearance Required).
– Formulate, define, and provide empirical analysis for complex software programming applications, or existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
– Responsible for reviewing software solutions to complex technical problems involving extensive software architecture and code development.
– an understanding of systems acquisition, systems and sub-systems level hardware and software integration, system requirements analysis and allocation, computer systems architecture, and systems and sub-systems testing and evaluation.
– Have demonstrated Program Management and leadership skills and mastery of business principles.
– Provide senior level expertise to assist in the identification and resolution of software problems at the code and system level.
– Contribute to the implementation of the Agile development methodology for future DEAMS development as well as part of a larger initiative across the Business Enterprise Systems Directorate.
for this job online
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.