At Genesys, we empower companies to create exceptional omnichannel experiences, journeys, and relationships. For over 25 years, we have put the customer and the employee at the center of all we do, and we passionately believe that great customer and employee engagement drives great business outcomes.
As a Senior Software Engineer in our Workforce Engagement Management group, you will play a critical role in leading our Workforce Engagement Management solutions to the next level. You will work closely with our existing Workforce Engagement Management product managers and talented engineers to develop and deliver key Workforce Engagement Management capabilities.
Our stack consists of Java and Kotlin microservices utilizing DynamoDB/Redis/S3 to fulfill requests from a TypeScript/KnockoutJS front end. An ideal candidate would focus on a single area while gaining proficiency across the stack.
– Assist in the design and implementation of major features.
– Bring features all the way through the Design, Beta, Generally Available, Maintain cycle.
– Understand the overall architecture of the system.
– Mentor junior team members.
– Enhance overall team velocity.
– process appropriately for data security, traceability, and information sharing
– Degree in Computer Science of Software Engineering.
– MSc or PhD in these disciplines a plus.
– You are a strong programmer and know how to write quality code.
– 6+ years of experience in software engineering.
– You are curious, self-driven, and ask the right questions.
– You have a desire to learn and become proficient in new technologies.
– In-depth understanding of algorithms, data structures, and performance at scale.
– Experience having designed, built, and maintained REST APIs in production.
– Experience with web applications and microservices.
– Experience with event-driven architectures and distributed systems.
Genesys powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via *************** , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.