At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
1. Certified AWS or Azure architects/developers
2. Experience in creating on-demand AWS environments using Python/ Terraform for VPCs, Subnets, Security Groups, NACLs, Load Balancers, Auto-scaling groups, EC2, S3, RDS, Route53, Auto-scaling, Cloud Watch resources
3. Hands on experience in Chef, Ansible and Python for infrastructure automation and configuration management
4. Experience in building/creating disaster recovery, backups/restore and fail over using EC2, S3, AMIs, EBS, RDS and Route53 services in AWS multi-region
5. Awareness of security best practices and standards are desired.
6. Must have experience in building enterprise applications using technology stack like – Java, J2EE, Spring, Angular, MySQL, AWS Lambda, Maven, SVN, JSP, SAML, AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, IAM,S3, ACM, WAF).
7. Must have good working knowledge of AWS Security and AWS Network setup, e.g. CloudFormation, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, AWS (SNS, SES), AWS CloudWatch, AWS Elastic File Service (EFS), AWS CloudFront, AWS CloudWatch
8. Must have good working knowledge of Linux
9. Preferred – Experience in building full stack application development using Angular, React JS
10. Preferred – Experience in building serverless microservices fault tolerant and self-healing applications
11. Preferred – Experience in Docker and Kubernetes preferred
1. Good team player and can Work independently on time bound critical task
2. Motivated to pick up new items
3. Quality oriented deliverables
Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Were doing work that matters. Help us solve what others cant.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.