An Atlanta-based, minority-owned, IT consulting firm is looking to bring on a seasoned .NET engineer to spearhead a brand new project.
Their largest client is the US government, and this project will have you working hand-in-hand with the US Treasury to overhaul their internal modules.
You'll be maintaining the old modules and doing all new development on the new. Subsequent integrations will follow.
C#, .NET core, SQL server and RESTful APIs.
Candidates must be local to the Atlanta metro region in order to be considered.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional experience building responsive web applications with the Microsoft stack (C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC)
- Open source development with .NET core
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience writing triggers, queries, and stored procedures in SQL Server
- Prior experience with consulting is a huge plus
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with company match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.