MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
MATLAB and Simulink experience not required. Join our small team of highly skilled software engineers focused on enhancing the core Simulink platform, including design and development of new features to evolve the simulation engine to support distributed multi-process simulations on the Cloud.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Collaborate with a cross-functional teams to bring your innovative ideas all the way through the software development process: from design to product release to our customers. Exciting mix of C++ software design and algorithm development + cutting edge technology!
- Design and implement new features for running large-scale parallel simulations on the Cloud
- Design and implement new features for result management
- Actively participate in architecture and design reviews
- MS or PhD in Computer Science. Applied Mathmatics , Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Experience in multi-core or multi-process programming
- Experience in designing and shipping large scale software products is a plus
- Knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink is a big plus
- Experience with C++
- Experience with software development
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.