What will you do?
- Conducting requirements gathering and analysis to understand the domain of the software problem and/or functionality, the interfaces between hardware and software, and the overall software characteristics
- Using programming, scripting, and/or database languages to write the software code
- Supporting software testing, deployment, maintenance, and evolution activities by correcting programming errors, responding to scope changes, and coding software enhancements
- Applying knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Covers all non-real-time applications (software for PC, Apps, web,…) and it is used in many situations; requirements, specification, architecture, design, test, anticipation,…
- Delivers elements of given design for other functions by respect of process and best practices (T2&T3).
- Designs Offers from Technical Specifications to meet Customer Values Expectations and Quality goals with respect to Supply Chains constraints (T4&T5).
- Develops a strong expertise in Software, in order to reinforce our technical leadership.
- Is a thought leader with good understanding of the customer processes, impacting business and customer (T6 & above).
- Fulfills technical missions, with autonomy to propose/develop complex solutions in a technical domain (software).
- Designs and develops software applications.
- Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development or continuous deployment process (Also in Agile context, eg: ScrumMaster function).
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelors or Masters degree in related field
- 5+ years of software experience
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.