MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Do you want to work with a team of talented engineers who build cutting-edge software tools? Do you want to write software that is heavily used in designing systems used in areas such as automated driving, satellites, aircraft, and many more? Do you want to work on solving complex and challenging problems?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk with you. Come join a core development team and enhance the user experience of every Simulink customer.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Your work will include the development of new features and advance algorithms in Simulink and automatic code generation for better modeling, fast simulation, and efficient code generation of systems. Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Applying your knowledge of C++ programming, data structures, object-oriented design, and user workflows to enhance Simulink's core infrastructure and code generation capabilities.
- Participation in architecture and design reviews.
- Collaboration with cross-functional product development teams.
- Experience with algorithm development.
- Experience with BOOST, STL, Design Patterns is a plus.
- Experience with MATLAB or Simulink is a plus.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with C++
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.